Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Mary Alice Compton has lost her facebook connection, her…

Customer Question
Mary Alice Compton has...

Mary Alice Compton has lost her facebook connection, her page is still available but no sway to connect to it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Yesterday or the day before.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I know but I don't know much

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,