Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I downloaded software for a new wireless printer last

Customer Question
I downloaded software for...

I downloaded software for a new wireless printer last evening and now at random times i have a pop up window asking me to enter the password ***** my server. When I enter the password ***** check the save this password ***** your password ***** then click OK is closes but contiunes to pop up again at random time and i have to keep clicking on OK to close the pop up. How Can I stop this from happening

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

For my server - Never

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Microsoft Outlook on Desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I guess that is where i need help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of now. Im a real novice at these things

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email issue?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,