Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My account is. I forgot my password. A four digit code was

Customer Question

My account is***@******.***. I forgot my password. A four digit code was sent to an address we do not have anymore. Please send to***@******.*** or call(###) ###-####JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: not yet - we just tried to login. we got a code sent to an old adress and we need it at c_mignon or by phone
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: wed browser and on vacation, tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: far enough that a four digit code was sent but we can't see it
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back into for yahoo? is it through an sbcglobal account, att/verizon or another ISP?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let's quit right now - I don't want to pay 50 bucks because I forgot my password! I don't know why you need all that info just for a password... Hello Google Mail

That is fine. I am a tech and can only tell you the information you need. I do not see fees/agreements etc. from my side.

Customer service can.

Please contact them here for your financial questions/concerns.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

This is the refund link you can follow afterward.

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

have a great day!