Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just saw that my husband has an outlook account. I'd like…

Customer Question
I just saw that...

I just saw that my husband has an outlook account. I'd like to know who he's textin or emailing I

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Awhile now. First it was gmail then yahoo now this cause I have the passwords to to others

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I'll have to look. Ok..

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The brand is compact Purchased 10 yrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to see outlook activity. TY

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi

Do you have access to this account?

No
I knew nothing about it
Do I get more info. I was charged $30 & im still in the dark!