Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to use my email( m********** @ gmail.com ) not

Customer Question
I want to use...

I want to use my email( m********** @ gmail.com ) not m***********@gmail

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web brouser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am 85 yrs and can get into trouble checking things out !!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want my m*********@gmail back.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
9/6/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 8 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you currently signed in to the maddykimball303 account?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist