Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Trying to remove a photo and an alias name I added months

Customer Question

Trying to remove a photo and an alias name I added months ago when playing with a Tip about emails. Now I can't seem to remove the Name of a photo I added to it. I added another Alias in "Manage Identities" but it still contains the old Alias and photo. Can I reset, or would I loose all current and History ?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Thunderbird ver 56.ob3
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser Desktop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Looked up the Alias Identity Help, but I doesn't show the alias or the small photo that gets attached
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just looking for this issue. People ask me who is this 'Alias guy"
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was quoted $5 now it's $39 , Seems a bit fraudulent , Guess I'll go to the Forums if this is so deceptive.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion.

Yes, the initial deposit is 5, but the rest of the amount will also be charged. From my end, I can see that you deposited $53 to post the question.

The $39 for Secure Remote Assistance is an extra fee, on top of the question fee of 53.

We guarantee our service, you can have your money back if you do not want to continue.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess