Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Can you hep with regards to getting a yahoo acount working…

Can you hep with...

Can you hep with regards ***** ***** a yahoo acount working again? for some reason it is no longer working on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hybred...........using windows 10, office 2010

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Hybrid

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone to google, yahoo, and just about everything else, and can't get it to work again...........it worked on 8/11, but not since, and not sure what I did on 8/11 to break it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is about it

Needing to get my yahoo account working with my outlook again.
8/24/2017
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator
This is not a recovery issue. It is a log on issue. Something happened, and I have not been able to log onto my yahoo account.

You requested Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it.
Here are directions:

Please click on link below to start download, then Open/Save and Run the software, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

All completed. Configured Outlook with correct port to connect to IMAP. Able to receive and send emails using Outlook now. Tested.

UranMail
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator