Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've been sending messages for years, but just sent a new…

I've been sending messages...

I've been sending messages for years, but just sent a new one and it refused due to. Not accepting something.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have an iPad and I think it's yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On iphone and iPad.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email Expert to know before I connect you?

The sender sent it back to my not sent box.

8/24/2017
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can you copy and paste the bounce back email that you received?

Not sure how to do that

Are you using an iPad or a computer?

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
JJesus Perez Gonzale
Phone call session started

Hi, let me look over the notes.

Are you currently available so that I may assist you?