Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I try to open outlook and I get a message that the window

cant open and the folders...
I try to open outlook and I get a message that the window cant open and the folders cant be opened
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: for about the past two hours
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: usually thru me phone but I use this to sent items
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried to reintall it but that didn't work
JA: Anything else you want the email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that is it
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/23/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

I miss understood the questionI am having problem on my computer not my phone

That was my understanding that you had a problem with the computer. The plan is and was to connect to the computer.

Thru my phone?

No. I would give you a web address that you would then go to on the computer.

Ok

It appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment, for some reason. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

On the computer, go to the following remote page:

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 58 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Computer Technician