Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

MS Outlook (Web-based) installation on Windows 10 is not…

MS Outlook (Web-based) installation...

MS Outlook (Web-based) installation on Windows 10 is not complete. How to accomplish this easily!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Weeks! I have been repeatedly unsuccessful!

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet - MS Surface 2

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to remove the program. Have not been able at anytime to get my legacy address book into the Win 10 program

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just hope it is all that easy!

8/23/2017
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, pay-per-answer service, I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Can you please be more specific about the issue? The web-based Outlook does not need to be installed, that is why it is web based, you just simply need to login to website to see your email.

UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator
I have not been able to successfully use Outook on the web with my system and need help! Address book in Outlook web does not include all entries current in Gmail accessed also from the web browser --- Chrome

You requested Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it.
Here are directions:

Please click on link below to start download, then Open/Save and Run the software, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

all completed, configured Gmail in Outlook 2016 and exported contact from Gmail and imported them in Outlook.

thank you

UranMail
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator