Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to know my gmail password to put pictures on

I need to know...

I need to know my gmail password ***** put pictures on craigslist. It goes past it on email acct and I wasn't able to change it.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

For a long time. It goes straight from gmail to opening the mail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

La[top web browse google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to know what password ***** gmail..

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/22/2017
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are currently not able to access your gmail email account?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Viet - Email Tech
Windows 10. I can access account because itgoes pastthe password *****
straight to email.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can fix your iPad directly through your computer for you:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=fbe656e5-1634-4dab-ade4-ea06f1ca9826
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.