Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My account is saying ( on the screen ) that I am signed out.

My account is saying...

My account is saying ( on the screen ) that I am signed out. I have not signed out. I have followed the prompt, but the six digit code that I received is not correct according to the prompt. Help !!! I want my E-mail back. I am the only person that uses this computer if that is helpful.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No. I did go to our local Staples store ( where I purchased the computer- in 2009 ) and spoke with their tech support. He suggested I E-mail Google directly to remedy the situation.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. I do have a separate E-mail address on my cell phone ( it is a Google account ). My computer is an HP desktop.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything that I know to do ( I am not tech person, but have some computer experience, and am game to push keys and try. To let you know I just completed Fix me stick run, and I did have malware. This is the first time for that and I think it was because of my searches to try to fix the problem. It is a wonder my computer wasn't smoking !!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just wanted to let you know on my end what I tried to do ( giving you all the info I can think of ). I have been a busy girl in hot pursuit of retrieving my account back.

8/21/2017
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Gmail account.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

Sorry for the credit card delay. Don't know why it would not accept m visa card. My apologies for taking so long were you able to help me with my email problem ?

Sure

I can help you now if you like?

Martin, l have already committed to help 53 dollars.can write resolve this ?

If you would like remote assistance. Please accept the remote support offer, then From your computer click the following link:

https://cxzx.screenconnect.com/?Session=6b8e3333-cb8d-4e63-b554-d8fb0f65c592

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

Martin are you still there? Can my problem be fixed without paying an additional 39 Dollars ? I am so frustrated this is taking so long to complete

Take another look and see if the amount has changed

Martin, Network Engineer

Thank you. From your computer click the following link:

Then click Join your session -->

Martin,Are you still there ? I am not able to launch the app in joint session. The program nerds updated and a security warning is listed. What should I do ?
This is mentally draining me with!!!!!

Try clicking on the link again and join the session again

Make sure you click on Run once it finishes downloading

Also make sure you're clicking on the link from a computer and not an iPad or iPhone

Martin,I was not able to complete the joint session. What should I do ? I am mentally exhausted trying to fix this !!! I have been at this for almost 2 hours, and this isn't the first day I have been trying to get my Gmail account restored, What are my options at this point ?

Are you currently talking to me from your computer or from a cell/tablet ?

I would prefer to type in my response on my computer. I have had my cell phone on also ( thought I needed to use it also ).Much easier to respond through the computer.Thanks......

Great and are you currently responding to me from your computer?

from my computer. Can you still help me ? I am desperate to get this resolved.

Indeed

Please go to the following page from your computer:

https://cxzx.screenconnect.com

You should be asked for a code, the code is: 0903

what do we do now, besides open a bottle of wine ? When I put the code in a screen comes up telling me to run or cancel. It is also telling me if I open this it could hurt my computer. What do I do?

Click on Run

Martin,Lost my place on the computer page. How do I get back to that page ?

Minimize this window and see if you can find a little box on the desktop asking you to click on Run

I am not on the right page.I have lost the page we were on. Am very drained and think I want to quit.

https://cxzx.screenconnect.com

Enter the code is 0903

When prompted, click on Run

Great work, connected!

If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you need anymore assistance in future, you can request me directly using this link:

http://expertmartin.com

Thank you

Dear Google ,I want to command one of your tech support people .HIs name is ***** ***** quite a problem with my G-mail account. Even tho I had to set up a new account, he was patient and we got a new address established. Give that guy a. raise !!!!
He.was very kind .Wanted to let you know.Excellent and outstanding !!!

Thank you for your kind words!

Martin, Network Engineer