Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Can not type in body of e mail, Century Link, web browser?

Can not type in body...
Can not type in body of e mail
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Century Link
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: do not know any
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
8/21/2017
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Are you able to reply to an email also which web browser are you using to access this email account?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Windows 10 Can not reply or type at all

OK which web browser are you using to access this email account?

Its just a big e
This happened after entering windows 10

OK one moment please.

Do you have any other web browser installed in the computer like Chrome or Firefox ?

crome

OK please try to access your email in that chrome and then try to type a email and send it to yourself and see if its working.

Let me know?

Did you check it and were you able to compose/write a new email in chrome ?

do not remember password

I believe the password ***** ***** in edge ( the big e ) because of that you are able to access your email automatically without entering the password ***** i correct ?

In that case may I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Ok Is it without more cost?

There is a additional charge which is usually 39$ but i will send you lower charge which is 10$ is that OK with you?

no

In that case i will do it without additional charge for this time is that OK with you?

Thank you

One moment please.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cd7093a6-1627-49b5-a180-e81d689a9311 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,

John, Email Support Specialist
John, Email Support Specialist