John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I've been in the IT industry for the past 7+ years. I do e-mail password recovery, compromised email account recovery and more.
50152684

Can not type in body of e mail, Century Link, web browser?

Can not type in body of e mail
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Century Link
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: do not know any
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Are you able to reply to an email also which web browser are you using to access this email account?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows 10 Can not reply or type at all

OK which web browser are you using to access this email account?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Its just a big e
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This happened after entering windows 10

OK one moment please.

Do you have any other web browser installed in the computer like Chrome or Firefox ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
crome

OK please try to access your email in that chrome and then try to type a email and send it to yourself and see if its working.

Let me know?

Did you check it and were you able to compose/write a new email in chrome ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do not remember password

I believe the password ***** ***** in edge ( the big e ) because of that you are able to access your email automatically without entering the password ***** i correct ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

In that case may I remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok Is it without more cost?

There is a additional charge which is usually 39$ but i will send you lower charge which is 10$ is that OK with you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no

In that case i will do it without additional charge for this time is that OK with you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you

One moment please.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cd7093a6-1627-49b5-a180-e81d689a9311 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

The problem had been solved. Please rate me using the rating options (stars) on the top of this page, select the rating and click on submit.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Sincerely,