Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Won't accept my e-mail address as being mine, trying to

Won't accept my e-mail...

Won't accept my e-mail address as being mine, trying to access an account to get my results of blood tests

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Bell

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None it just says can't use this email

8/21/2017
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please when you were last able to access your account?

Please let me know

Thank you

I am trying to set up an account, with Life Labs to get my blood results, and it just keeps telling me I can't use this email
it is the only e-mail address I have

Ok, then it looks like it has been used before.

Have you setup an account here before?

no I tried but was unable to that day either and no one else has used it, so I gave up and never tried again until today

Ok, try to sign in using an existing account then choose to reset the password ***** a reset password ***** is sent to your email account.

Once done, reset the password ***** sign in using it

Let me know the results please.

Okay tried to reset my password ***** the say they can't find my e-mail address

Cann I connect to your computer please and we will do this together

It will not cost you anything extra

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe Else for a Mac computer, Click this link download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer). Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password. Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
My ID number is ***** 320 711 password ***** *****

Can you double check the ID as it says it is not correct or you closed the program (you need to leave it open)

that is the id number, I won't touch anything
maybe I did close it what now

you did, open it again and give me new password ***** leave it open

ID num. 841 320 711, password *****

yes that works

Richard, Email Systems Specialist