Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google account? [email protected], this is the first conact,

Google account?***@******.*** Technician's Assistant:...

Google account?***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Hello, this is the first conact

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet, let me tell you a quick background

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All I had an account 3 or 4 years ago but have not used it I just bought another tablet and tried to pull in my old account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I purchased some apps on the old account hat I want to transfer to my new one

8/21/2017
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Unfortunately Google does not allow transferring apps from one account to another sorry.

But can you still access the old Google Account?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Email Systems Specialist
no, I cannot access old account, I would use that if I could.
my old account is***@******.***
I did not ask for that service

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

are you going to charge me CA$52?

I cannot see anything regarding costs, as I am only an engineer here, you would need to contact customer service for this.

The Email technician has confirmed your request for a Secure Remote Assistance and will connect to your device momentarily.
You accepted an Expert Service Offer: Secure Remote AssistanceThis message came up
with a charge, I never asked for it
The Email technician has confirmed your request for a Secure Remote Assistance and will connect to your device momentarily

It is the additional service request which you requested, if you now do not wish for it we can continue here

But if you cannot access the old account you cannot access the apps.

What happens when you try to access the account?

I have not requested additional service

As I said, if you do not wish for it we can cancel it and continue here which we are doing

ok, plese cancel, the account is not recognized, I have not used it for 3 or 4 years

ok, checking it, it has been closed down, you need to sign in every 120 days to avoid this

You will need to use the new account from now on sorry.

ok, can you transfer me t o customer service

No one will be able to reopen the account but Google has not customer service for the free accounts.