Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Printer - 4620 model - will not print. what should I do?

Printer - 4620 model...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Road Runner - time Warner

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing yet - have not had this problem before. and the person who helps me is on vacation

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure- what else do you need?

8/21/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

not sure - it has info on it with an IP address. does this help?

Thank you for the update. Yes, that does help.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 66 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Thank you,
***** *****

Are you still with me?

I have list connection with Jason since I could not enter the 2 diget code.
Please reconnect me

What problem did you have with the 2 digit code?

Something happened to my connection with you on my computer. Only able to see your communication on my cell. Could not enter the 2 diget number. What's going on?

What is going on? Go to your computer. On the computer, go to: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

Once you are on that page, enter the code: 66

- Click the circle/arrow button and run the program.

It's not connecting to you

Let's try this another way.
Go to the following page: http://tinyurl.com/UltraViewerJason
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

Let's forget this. I can not get you on my computer and I don't have any more time to work on this. Is there someone I can takkbwith? If not, let's just forget this

You can continue with me later when you have the time to follow my instructions, if you wish. I am here for the next 9 hours today and I return tomorrow at 7am (PST).

I am frustrated and will figure out another way to solve the proble. Unless there is a PERon I can speak with
No - I am giving up!

I promise that I am a person that you can speak with.

You are giving up?

Okay, I can send in your refund request right now, if you wish. Or we can continue at a later time.

giving up unless you can speak with me on the phone. Not as computer savvy as I should be
Send me the refund ingo

ok