Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have windows live mail 2011. Today, and in the past I

I have windows live...

I have windows live mail 2011. Today, and in the past I received thousands of duplicate emails. How can I remove them? It is not my mail provider since when I go there, the duplicates don't exist.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Cox.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Windows live mail is on my computer as an app and I just open it up.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Contacted mocrosoft,k but they no longer support windows live mail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to get rid of them or stop the duplication

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/20/2017
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you receive duplicates for new email messages also?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

How many email account(s) do you use in Windows Live Mail?

lets try something else first
two email accounts

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

In Windows Live Mail, can you go to Email accounts options, and make sure there is no duplicate email account / address showing there?
How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=453b5fd5-9237-4515-99de-d7cef5a89c49
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/yabw2vn2
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech

http://tinyurl.com/yabw2vn2

Can I get there on my computer?

Can you please follow the steps below on your computer?

1. On your computer, click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/yabw2vn2

Connected, working on issue. Thank you.

I'm with you on the computer. Just waiting for all the emails to download.

Yes. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.