Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Not able to send or receive email thru Outlook 2010 on my

Not able to send or receive email thru Outlook 2010 on my email address***@******.***

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I ask what happens when you attempt to send or receive emails in Outlook? Are you given any type of error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
error message: "The set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened."

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 06 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)