Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address got changed and I wont it back, I guess…

My email address got...

My email address got changed and I wont it back

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I guess from a browser

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I am aware of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want my old email address which only got changed last night

8/20/2017
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
I wont my old email address back
I am waiting on her response
Am I still connected to the expert?
what do you advise?
Am I to hold on for an answer or log off?

I am sorry for the delay. I am here. Let us work on this now.

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=25745585-f882-44d6-973f-83a804b3bc65

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

May I know about your email service provider? gmail/yahoo/hotmail or other?

Please confirm once. Is it your Gmail account or other?

If it is showing you logged into other account, please sign out of the exiting email account and sign into other.

You can sign out by clicking the photo icon In the top right and then click Sign out..