Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I left my phone in a car last night. trip from

I left my phone...

I left my phone in a car last night. trip from ************************* to my home, *************************. ...about 11pm - 1 a m. . My name is***** there any way to contact the driver to see if he has it or turned it in to lost and found

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Hotmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone AND pc home and work

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to at&t store to do find my phone, but cannot locate my address and password ***** my phone...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Can you run down the driver and may I contact him to ask him if he found my phone?

8/20/2017
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Is this for uber?

Thanks

Kris

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
but my device is not here ...left in uber ride last night
Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris, Consultant

If you left your phone in an Uber you should contact Uber support using the help feature in the Uber app. Uber will then attempt to contact the driver to ask them if they found your phone in their vehicle. If the driver has your advice they then will ask both parties for permission to share contact information.

You can use this referenece website for additional information on the topic:

https://help.uber.com/h/53539bde-f6f4-4909-85de-fa0b99f82be0

*If you have any follow-up questions do not hesitate to ask.

If you need to reach uber online you have to do so by email. I know it is frustrating since you do not have your phone.

Below is a link that leads to an email contact form for Uber. Just let them know you left your phone in your Uber ride and provide as much information as possible.

https://help.uber.com/h/306d3758-44fb-4e9c-88d6-0a9c1a8ce4a3

I already did all that, Andrew...
can not get to that point ...they want my uber sign in information...so it's a Mobius loop...I don't have that information

You just have to email them somehow to start a conversation with one of their support agents.