Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

For the last several weeks every time I tried to go into my

Hi Pearl, for the last several weeks every time I tried to go into my Gmail acct. Google wanted me to signup for a new acct. It kept saying that my current acct (that I have had for years was taken and unavailable). So. today I finally got a new acct. [email protected] However, I still want the emails from my previous acct that I did not want to leave. it is [email protected] Pearl I am so frustrated.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: several weeks
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone or laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ummm none
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you unable to access your old Gmail account either on your phone or your laptop now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
correct.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Am I going to be nickel & dimed to death or can you actually help me?

Please ignore any remote assistance offer (simply "X" it out) shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me. Can we go ahead with a free remote session on your laptop so that I can check the Gmail account with you now?

(See my above reply)

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please do. I about to explode

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

https://www.fastsupport.com/321248846
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Connected now.