Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot get onto my new laptop (not this one) due to

I cannot get onto...

I cannot get onto my new laptop (not this one) due to needing a password ***** am not sure of......

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

On than one - two or three months ago.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone mostly but use all

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is the password ***** open the laptop and so i really can't do much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Email is no problem

8/19/2017
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which operating system is on the computer?

How?
I can't open it.

I have multiple devices.This is a Lenovo with Intel.

What is the operating system on the computer that you cannot sign onto?

It is Windows - bought this year

Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10?

10

Is the computer signing onto a username account or does it show an email address?

It shows my email address **** I have tried my gmail password ***** many times.

Even though it shows the Gmail account, it would be the Microsoft password.

Have you tried to reset the Microsoft password?

I will try that later.
I have to leave.
They said this was $5 refundable and so I must call it quits.

Sure, you can call our customer service at 1-***-***-****

Josh, Computer Enthusiast