Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming
74139101

I just want to make my passwords to work. I have input them

I just want to make my passwords to work. I have input them multiple times and the message is they do not match but I cannot see them so do not know why they do not match. Can you help? I am talking about Google e-mail password (2). Do not know what you mean by programing or any of the categories below. I am not going to attach a photo.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you telling me I must sit in front of my computer and wait for me? How about calling me when you are ready. You can fix it for me but I want to know how I can fix it myself next time. I would like to know how to see my passwords so I can see what I am doing wrong. How about calling me when you are ready to start so I can see what you are doing. MY cell number is(###) ###-####

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Google e-mail password.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

Thank you. From your computer click the following link:

https://cxzx.screenconnect.com/?Session=00d96cad-1968-4a9e-9307-ecfda59f533c

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

I just received a message from you - I do not see a phone number and the service is for a secure remote session where I can connect to your computer and help you directly from there. Did you receive the steps?