Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I'm sending email in my gmail account to another person and

I'm sending email in my gmail account to another person and the other person's email is categorizing my email as spam. I get a bounce back message that the email was not delivered because the recipient's email thinks my email is spam. Please help.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: It just started this morning.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: the bounceback message had a link in which i could send a copy of the email in .eml or .msg format. After figuring out how to do that (took me forever) i submitted the file in the proper format. however, i received a message that it could take up to 72 hours for the issue to be resolved. i don't have that kind of time. please note that the person to whom i was sendiding the email is someone that i email several times a week and never had the problem until today.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. that's enough.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you only have an issue with that user?

If they send you an email first and you reply back to it, do they receive it?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i don't know because it's a saturday morning and they haven't sent me an email. i hate to ask them to do so. is there any way i can avoid that

Unfortunately, no.

We will need to see if it happens with other users and if you can send a response to their email without any issues.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
is this an additonal $39 on top of the $43 i already paid?

Yes, remote assistance is an additional charge.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i tried to connect with the remote assistance but it wouldn't let me. please advise
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you there

Yes, I am here.

Did you request an email from the person?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No. I'm trying to connect to you remotely but i get a message that states "Sorry, the Email technician can’t connect for a Secure Remote Assistance right now, but is still available for this online conversation. You have not been charged for the Secure Remote Assistance."

That is correct -- I have declined that request at the moment because I need to wait until that person sends you a message first.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience: Email expert with over 5 years experience
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
got it.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i'm waiting for her to send me an email.

Great!

It appears that another expert has accepted the remote assistance for you so they will reply back when you hear from her.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok. thnaks.
Thanks for requesting remote assistance service. Can you please advise your phone number so we can have a private discussion over the phone.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
waiting on an email
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello please you provide the domain name just make sure I will be working on a correct one?