sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

Cant log in to kitavmp1, no, web browser-firefox, tried to

cant log in to kitavmp1
JA: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?
Customer: no
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser-firefox
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to turn off saving username and password
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: confused
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: the only e-mail we can find is***@******.*** works fine
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Are you trying to log in to your email account?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Are you replying me from the same PC?

Are you there?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
you are useless. My former IT person figured it out 2 hours ago. Please send me a refund. Thank you WHE

Can you tell me, why we are useless, we cannot connect to someone's computer with their help as it is not safe for the customer. I accepted the remote support offer and you disappeared after that, how will I connect to your PC, if you do not respond. Check the replies, I asked you twice, if you are replying me from the same PC and if you are there, but no response from your side and after two hours you are replying that we are useless. No, we are not useless and we are not scammers, that we can connect to someone's computer without their presence, I can only connect to your PC when I am confirmed that, you are present in front of your PC.