Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

How do i recall deleted emails, gmail, web browser, i had

how do i recall deleted emails
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i had actually deleted the emails because the task was completed. however, i would like to those emails to provide as documentations
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, i need to know how i could recover those deleted emails, please

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Deleted emails are stored in the Trash folder. Have you checked your Trash folder if the emails are still there?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, they are not in the trash folder because I had also deleted them from the trash folder

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cad7ce74-4646-476a-9fd8-4a6ba871a139

Best regards,
Jess