Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

OUtlook keeps asking for password and I haven't changed it,

OUtlook keeps asking for...

OUtlook keeps asking for password ***** I haven't changed it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Started on one account about a mont ago and its now doing it on my main account

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I access using outlook on a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried using the outlook support, but a waste of time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

It kept defaulting to 365

8/16/2017
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

gmail
It started on one account about a month ago and now on my main account today
hello

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I cant afford another $39 on top of the $53

Oh don't worry about the automatic offer. Just don't click that offer button.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 43 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Computer Technician