Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

I can't transfer my photo camera pictures on SDHC card to my

I can't transfer my photo camera pictures on SDHC card to my computer. I used to get an Icon or box on my computer screen, when I put my chip in and then I could transfer these pictures. But this box option has disappeared. On top of that it also doesn't show and (E) or (F) option on my computer when I try to transfer.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: It's a tower and Microsoft system.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web Browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The one way I transferred pictures was with my HP printer. It has a slot. But when that didn't seem to work I picked up a reader that is attached to a USB port.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything. I can't figure how that box that used to show up on my computer just disappeared.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I connect with you remotely (over secure network session) to check/fix the issue directly?

Secure Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e6d81c72-66ca-4f01-8a54-8313f3f9c965

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program(elinsore.screenconnect) to start secure remote session.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I agree.

Once you click the link shown, you will see "I agree" option on that page. Click "I agree" there.

Please follow these steps on your Microsoft based windows computer:

Click the link:

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I see no I agree option on the page. I have an accept off space EDIT PRIVATE CONTACT. i see + ADD FILES and below that a send box. I see no I agree any ware.

If you're facing any issue while following the steps, please please enter your contact number under Enter private contact info and click save. I will call you to start a live discussion via phone.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
OrderID: 17831960-723

Enter your mobile number or landline number

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
1-***-***-****

I am calling you in 5 minutes. Thank you.

I have fixed the issue over secure remote session. Thank you.