Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am unable to "send" or "forward" mail in outlook. It

I am unable to "send" or "forward" mail in outlook. It stopped working the other day when I sent a donation to a go fund me account.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: about 5 days
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my desk top. I have a short cut when I click on my start button.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Monday I was on some help desk that told me to reset my password. so I did and I was able to send out from that account. but now I don't know where it is. I still have my account in the start button window and it still doesn't send. I tried looking at tools, settings, Manage accounts but it doesn't give me an option to fix outgoing.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email address are you using in your Outlook? Is it Yahoo Mail? Gmail? or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
1. windows computer
2. Hotmail

Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you getting any error message when sending new email or forwarding email fails?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No errors at all. My email window closes down whenever I hit "New Mail" or Forward

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=968f35ad-ed62-4399-8c3c-50402d3a483f

Best regards,
Jess