Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get to my email account after i had some one work on…

I cant...

I cant get to my email account after i had some one work on it and they had it when i was moving im 63 and handicapped and i tried to log on to my account and it keeps saying that it is some one else email address but it is mine it is ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

It is alway been my startup page or on tool bar

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I think all of them im to old for this stuff i told them when they cleaned it and tried to recover some thing i accidentally deleted and they said they were lost do to over write on them so they cleaned it and now all i can do is facebook please help me i tried my iphone number and every thing im wore out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No just get me back on my email address ***@******.*** please

8/16/2017
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Do you have access to the recovery email account which you provided in your live.com email account? The recovery email address you gave is a gmail address that starts with *****@******.***

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

ive tried that but it never lets me access my live.com account

Before we do remote support please provide the following details.

1.Do you still have access to your gmail account ?

2.Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

ok thanks but are you going to be able to help me

I believe you didn't see my above reply.Before we do remote support please provide the following details.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE GMAIL ACCOUNT AND IM USING WINDOWS

OK in that case i will remote access to your computer and check it directly.

John, Email Support Specialist
BUT IT IS ONLY 39 DOLLARS

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7c723def-956f-4809-b22c-25fdb18af5d1 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Fixed the live mail issue using remote support.

Sincerely,