Cory
Cory, Support Technician
Experience:  5+ years of email experience
8685120

I am receiving many unwanted emails. They go to spam. But I

I am receiving many unwanted emails. They go to spam. But I don't want to receive them at all. I have blocked them repeatedly. They keep coming and when I try to block them again all I am offered is to 'Unblock' them. What do I do?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Gmail. firefox.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: macbook air
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I click on the emails but I don't open them. I go to the dropdown menu top right. I scroll down. looking for 'Block'. I click on it. It tells me the that emails from these senders are now blocked. But they are not! They keep coming. Then, when I try to block again, I only am offered the option to Unblock
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think of anything. It seems that the commercial interests sending these emails have found a way to avoid being blocked. I am thinking that I will have to change my email address.

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for asking your question today.

Please let me read over the question.

I understand that you are blocking the messages, they are going to spam, but you are not wanting to get them at all?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
They already go to Spam. I block the, so that they don't recur. But the block does not work.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is Just Answer part of Google or Gmail. or is it an independent business?Can we speak on the phone?

It is an independent business. Google does not offer live support for free accounts and this is why you found us. I can not speak on the phone, but we will have live chat in the remote program.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How soon can you advise me what to do?

We can connect in a few minutes. Do you have a Windows or MAC computer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
mac
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Where are you? What is going on?

I will be able to connect in 5 minutes.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've paid you about $100 and now I'm sitting here waiting. It's already been a long time since I connected to Just Answer. What is the delay? I will run out of time.

This is not timed. You will be Ok while you wait.

Please click

https://bravesfan011.screenconnect.com/

and enter code 1859 to connect.