Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I try to store data in my gmail folders and they get cleaned…

I try to store...

I try to store data in my gmail folders and they get cleaned and the data disappears. This is not good sometimes I lose reservations etc. and can't find them again

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

6 months or so

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop or phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want Barun (IT Consultant and Email Security Expert with more than 11,000 5-star reviews) to know before I connect you?

Other than the lost storage email works good for me.

Answered in 1 hour by:
8/15/2017
Cory
Cory, Support Technician

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for asking your question today.

Do you store them in folders in Gmail.com?

Cory
Cory, Support Technician
No just in gmail

Are you able to connect?

I am not able to---what do I need to do?

Are you on a Windows or MAC?

MAC
I'm waiting

Please go to

https://bravesfan011.screenconnect.com/

and enter code 8933