Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Accidently deleted about 35 emails from my daughter sharing…

Accidently deleted about 35...

Accidently deleted about 35 emails from my daughter sharing photos via snapfish.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Msn

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want Andy (Computer Consultant with a Master's Degree in Computer Engineering and 11,000 5-star reviews) to know before I connect you?

Accidently deleted 35 emails from my daughter sharing photos via snapfish.

8/15/2017
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Did you delete them from your computer, or do you think the originals were deleted?

Deleted from my MSN email on my computer.

Ok. Did you check in the email trash? that is where they should go first.

Also, are you aware that if she re-sends the link, you will have access to them again?

In other words, what you did, didn't affect the originals. They just have to be re-shared with you if the email cannot be recovered.

No the $39 is not acceptable. I paid $5 up front & was using trial copy.

If you received a message for remote desktop, you can dismiss it. Is that what you mean?

know she can resent but would have to done 1 at a time.

She can share them in one album. I can give you a link on instructions for her to do that if you'd like. That way she can share them in one email. The other possibility is checking the trash of your email. Have you already checked there?

not in trash.

Then they have to be re-sent. That's the only way to get them again. But as I said, she can put them in an album and just send one email with the album. Would you like the link to those instructions? It will only take me a minute to find it.

No after all her work didn't want to tell her I deleted them.
Sure.

I understand. Did she send them to anyone else that you know of? Their link will work, too.

to our other daughter.

It's a very simple process... it would take her less than 5 minutes. I understand your point though about not wanting to say you deleted them.

If another person received them and forwards those emails to you, you will be able to access them that way, too.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert