Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Saturday i logged into my youtube account with my gmail

Customer Question

Saturday i logged into my youtube account with my gmail email on my husbands phone. Before we knew it, all of my contacts and my calendar are on his phone. I went in to my settings, most recent device and deleted his phone (Samsung IOS 3) and all my stuff is still there. How do I get my calendar and contacts out of his phone?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Saturday
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone and laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: from his phone I went in and deleted my gmail account, and like I stated, went on my computer and removed the most recent device. I unsynced my calendar on his phone.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that should be it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Please turn on his phone and go Settings > Accounts & Sync > Click on your Gmail Account > Uncheck Contacts,

turn off the phone and check contacts, let me know if you still see you contacts ?

Or press and hold on a contact and press delete to delete a specific contact

Let me know if you need further assistance

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
When I go to his settings, I can go to general, accounts and google and see my email. I have sign in and security, personal infor and privacy or account preferences... do I need to log back into my account somewhere
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Signing out will not delete your emails contacts, you need to delete your google account, please go Settings, then account, find google and tap it, then tap your gmail account and delete it.

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.

Has everything worked out please?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It will not allow me to delete my account under the sync
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 months ago.
  1. Open "Settings". and Select "Accounts", "Accounts & Sync",
  2. Select the Google account.
  3. Uncheck Sync Contacts and Sync Calendar
  4. Try to delete now

let me know the results

Thank you