Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email just disapered? Gmail, but i createted a new email,

Customer Question
My email just disapered...

My email just disapered ?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail, but i createted a new email

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Restore did not work.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/7/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.

Gmail

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.