Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm not getting my emails to download properly. I have an

Customer Question

I'm not getting my emails to download properly. I have an error message that says either there is no default mail client or the one I have can' fulfill the messaging request. It continues - run Outlook.com and set it as the default. I don't know how to do that
JA: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Outlook, I have Office 365 and windows 10
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I have two main emails, the one that is a gmail.com is coming through fine, the outlook.com is not coming in at all and hasn't since late July. I can get the outlook.com by going to outlook.com webmail.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am trying to change all of my email activity to use Microsoft but I still want to receive the gmail coms. I am having a great deal of trouble with contacts disappearing but this email issue is the primary problem now.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, do you have both the Gmail and the Outlook.com accounts set up in Outlook 365 now?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.