Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have accidently hit a couple of keyboard keys and it

Customer Question

Hi, I have accidently hit a couple of keyboard keys and it changed the font size on my composed and replied emails only, changing the font size manually does not assist me, it is showing I am on Calabri 11 even though visually I can only see very small text.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?
Customer: Toshiba Satalite S50Dt-B. No problems, I remember hitting keys around the area of Control, FN, Windows Key and ALT key, with my left hand when it changed.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Laptop through Microsoft Office
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have gone through all the option settings under File/Options from Outlook, there does not appear to be any thing there that appears to be related, I did try Control Z about two stokes after it occurred.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Satchi replied 2 months ago.

Hi ,

Please try this once and let me know .

Quickly increase the font text size in Microsoft Word and most other PC text programs by highlightingthe text and pressing Ctrl+Shift + > or press and hold Ctrl+Shift+< to decrease the size of text.

Thanks

Satchi