Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have accidently hit a couple of keyboard keys and it

Customer Question
Hi, I have accidently...

Hi, I have accidently hit a couple of keyboard keys and it changed the font size on my composed and replied emails only, changing the font size manually does not assist me, it is showing I am on Calabri 11 even though visually I can only see very small text.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

Toshiba Satalite S50Dt-B. No problems, I remember hitting keys around the area of Control, FN, Windows Key and ALT key, with my left hand when it changed.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Laptop through Microsoft Office

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone through all the option settings under File/Options from Outlook, there does not appear to be any thing there that appears to be related, I did try Control Z about two stokes after it occurred.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/7/2017
Email technician: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi ,

Please try this once and let me know .

Quickly increase the font text size in Microsoft Word and most other PC text programs by highlightingthe text and pressing Ctrl+Shift + > or press and hold Ctrl+Shift+< to decrease the size of text.

Thanks

Satchi