Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Wondering if I could get some help with an application

Customer Question
Hi. Wondering if I...

Hi. Wondering if I could get some help with an application issue?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Thanks. Bear with me, I'm not very technically inclined. I'm trying to record a video for job, but I can't find the windows app on my computer. I've checked to make sure the webcam hardware is operational. Seems to be in good order there. I've tried downloading the Windows Camera online, but have not been able to. Not sure how to progress at this point.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Well, that's the thing. About a month ago I had a technician reconfigure my laptop. This included uploading a version of Windows I'm not familiar with. Regardless, as well as several other apps, the camera app is no longer showing from the Start button.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the camera expert to know before I connect you?

He should know I'm working overseas: Colombia, South America.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/7/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

A. Do you have a camera to record video?

I suggest you to use download and install free version of NCH software to record a video:

Click the link given below:

http://www.nchsoftware.com/capture/index.html

And then record video from a webcam

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm following up with you to see how everything is going.

Do you still need help with this?

If yes, please let me know.

Else kindly take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.