Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password at. On my laptop. Security question,is…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

On my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Security question,is first pets name; Kelly

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
8/7/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Select I forgot my password ***** press Next

Follow the prompts to reset your password

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

after all that, I've reached my limit and you can't help me now???

I am not sure what you mean -- Are you unable to reset the password *****? You have not mentioned that you have tried to reset it multiple times previously.

no I don't need you to connect to me. you charged me $5 and now you won't assist me unless I pay another $39 ???

Are you unable to reset the password *****? You have not mentioned that you have tried to reset it multiple times previously.

I tried using previous passwords and three with you guys....

Did you follow the steps to reset your password ***** I have provided to you?

then when I answered all questions, it said I reached my limit, try again in 24 hours...

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to bypass that message. You will need to wait the 24 hours before trying to reset the password *****

pay again??

No, you can come back to this question in 24 hours if you are still unable to reset your password.

OK thank you

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Computer Enthusiast