Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password at. On my laptop. Security question,is…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

On my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Security question,is first pets name; Kelly

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/7/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Select I forgot my password ***** press Next

Follow the prompts to reset your password

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
after all that, I've reached my limit and you can't help me now???

I am not sure what you mean -- Are you unable to reset the password *****? You have not mentioned that you have tried to reset it multiple times previously.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no I don't need you to connect to me. you charged me $5 and now you won't assist me unless I pay another $39 ???

Are you unable to reset the password *****? You have not mentioned that you have tried to reset it multiple times previously.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I tried using previous passwords and three with you guys....

Did you follow the steps to reset your password ***** I have provided to you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
then when I answered all questions, it said I reached my limit, try again in 24 hours...

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to bypass that message. You will need to wait the 24 hours before trying to reset the password *****

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
pay again??

No, you can come back to this question in 24 hours if you are still unable to reset your password.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK thank you

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.