Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My wife has forgotten both her password and some of the

Customer Question

My wife has forgotten both her password ***** some of the security questions***@******.*** Terribley maddening and frustrating - Please help a.s.a.p.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: We don't know. Some years ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and compuiter at work
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Reset this, reset that. Been trying since we bought new phones THIS MORNING at the ATT store!
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Let us proceed.
Category: Email
Expert:  Ricky Kresslein replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is there a secondary email address hooked up to the account? This can be used to recover the password. If there was one set up you can get an email sent to the secondary email address to reset the password.