Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot receive any emails. I can send, Yahoo, Yahoo, It…

Customer Question
I cannot receive any...

I cannot receive any emails. I can send

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your email account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It hasn't worked since Friday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No this is my business email and I have to get it working

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
You charged me Five dollars for this. Please cancel and refund. I need answers now not tomorrow
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is such a scam
8/6/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To be clear, the total charge is 42$. 5$ is just the authorization. Now, if I cant help you the entire fee is refundable.

Would you like to proceed with help, or do you want me to send you the refund link now?

Thank you for your reply.

Dustin S.

Sr. Technician and former Network Switching System operator & maintainer with the US Signal Corp, (abn)