Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had my PC wiped completely and am trying to set up my…

Customer Question
I have had my...

I have had my PC wiped completely and am trying to set up my accounts again. I reset my Microsoft password ***** then misplaced it, but now have the password. Problem: I was locked out of my account. What do I do? There is a message that says I will have to try later...that came up yesterday....well, it's another day and I still can't get into my account. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My Outlook account. I have the Yahoo up and working...but my bills are in my Hotmail account and I should be paying them

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

Not presently

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My cell phone: (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

This has never happened before...I don't know of anything else.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/6/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

As i understand you have found your Microsoft password ***** still unable to login to Hotmail?

Correct
I just need to have my Microsoft account unlocked. The link said I would have to wait...and I have done that. I received that message yesterday when I tried to log in.
I tried to log in about 15 minutes ago and received the same answer...how long do I wait????

I am not sure what message it was,

If you'd like , I can remote into your computer and check the message and issue