Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

What is the Windows Live Mail download for Win 10 and where…

Customer Question
What is the Windows...

What is the Windows Live Mail download for Win 10 and where can i safely get it ?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I have gmail and others

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just had to go back to an old computer and I just need to add the softwarte to it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/6/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 1 year ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Windows Live Mail is no longer available from

Microsoft but you can get the offline installer (130MB) from here:

https://digiex.net/threads/windows-live-essentials-2012-offline-installer-download-16-4-3528-331-final-version.14994/

Click the link that says

"Download Windows Live Essentials 2012 Offline Installer 16.4.3528.331 [Final Version]"

on the page. Don't click the blue link on the right side of the page. I don't know what you'll get.

If you would like any additional information or assistance,
please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you could, please take a moment
to rate the service using the stars at the top of the page, then submit,
as that is how we are credited with assisting.
It would be much appreciated.

Hi. Were you able to Windows Live Mail up and running?