Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Verizon changed my password. I no longer use Verizon. I can…

Customer Question
Verizon changed my password...

Verizon changed my password. I no longer use Verizon. I can access aol on my desktop, but I don't know the password.. I would like to reset so I can get on AOL from all my devices.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Bo

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

So you are trying to recover your AOL password?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My password ***** ***** on my desktop. I do not know what the password ***** I would like to change the password ***** the password ***** used prior to June, 2017
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no thanks

Please follow this link for full explanation of how to change your password: https://help.aol.com/articles/account-management-managing-your-aol-password

If you feel I answered your question - please choose a RATING by choosing from the STARS at the top. There is no extra cost to rate my answers 5 stars.
If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify.

Your satisfaction is my goal.

Were you able to follow the link I provided and reset your password?

Didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.