Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Cant sign on to aol- not a pc problem-they don't answer the

Customer Question
cant sign on to aol- JA...
cant sign on to aol-
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: not a pc problem-they don't answer the phone -I have no cell phone only land line help
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: 2 days
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
8/6/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 3 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Have you tried to your reset your aol account password?

Step A: Cilck the link and try to login.

http://mail.aol.com

Step B: Reset your aol account password ***** following steps under the link given below:

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist