Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't get on to aol.... 3 days, web browser, none.. what…

Customer Question
I can't get on...

I can't get on to aol....

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

3 days

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None.. what should I do?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I've been getting a msg to fix microsoft apps but I don't know how..

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/6/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 1 year ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Have you tried to your reset your aol account password?

Step A: Cilck the link and try to login.

http://mail.aol.com

Step B: Reset your aol account password ***** following steps under the link given below:

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And kindly if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.