Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've just bought another phone and can't access my

Customer Question
I've just bought another...

I've just bought another phone and can't access my emails,have I lost them

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Hotmail.co.uk

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Hotmail account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just from yesterday and I am an old fart who is not very good with these things

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I phoned plusnet who is my phone provider they were useless so I just put help in my phone and there you were

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/6/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?