Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

A friend borrowed this laptop, used his email (expat427) and…

Customer Question
A friend borrowed this...

A friend borrowed this laptop, used his email (expat427) and now my gmail account hs his email address. How do I get back my gmail account,***@******.***?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Always on this laptop, usually google chrome.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I typed this question into google, but none of the sites, and there were many, addressed this question. I think my gmail address changed when I looked on a site about WWII and the site noted that could only comment if I used the Expat427 address. So I clicked on that, not knowing that it would change my own gmail address...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No.....thank you....

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
8/6/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

To clarify when you now try to access your gmail account using chrome it shows your friend's gmail account am i correct ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer to access this gmail account?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.