Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to access my with no success and created

Customer Question
Hi, I am...

Hi, I am trying to access my***@******.*** with no success and created geraldtawright. Please help

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No no

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Should have

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Could you please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

Have you tried the password ***** option to recover the gmail account ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer to access this gmail account ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

It seems you have opened another question regarding the same issue. Please post your replies in the reply box below in this page.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist