Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My computer crashed a while back and we had to reset

Customer Question
My computer crashed a...

My computer crashed a while back and we had to reset everything. I had purchased office home and student 2016 - but I lost that with the crash ..is there anyway to reinstall that on this computer?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Msn, outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone at the moment... I am trying to get my hp computer back up and running before it crashed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?

I can give the date that i purchased the software and amount.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
8/6/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

To clarify you purchased it online am i correct,if so do you know the Microsoft email account you used to purchase it?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above question so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.